Need to replace my radiator. Shopspace needed

Discussion in 'AZ- Copper State Cruisers' started by The Raven, Apr 8, 2018.

1. The Raven

The Raven

Media:
    Hey guys.
    We are travelling full time in our 96 and i'm really hating the gain in temps on these western inclines. The rest of my cooling system is new except for the 240k radiator. I've emailed a couple indy shops, but seems their email does not work. Ill be in Flagstaff for some wilderness medical training on the 21st of this month and would love to find a place to do my radiator. Anyone have a spare shop, want to turn some wrenches with us. Will bring some beer!

Our page is www.openlywild.com

let me know!
    adam

2. blatant

blatant

@The Raven If you have no luck up there or down in the phoenix cities connecting with club folk, reach out to @murf at Camelback toyota in phx. He will definitely get you squared away.

Spamcheese, Clunky and murf like this.
  3. Clunky

Clunky

Media:
    Albums:
    I recently had my radiator replaced at Camelback Toyota. The good news is that OEM radiators have come way down in price, probably due to aftermarket competition.

murf likes this.
  4. The Raven

The Raven

Media:
    Will do. PNX in no prob, I’m working OEX so will be in the area for a month or so

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.