For Sale Need to get rid of a few items!!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Mini truck axles---$250.00 set
front missing one hub, rotors need to be turned or replaced, axles are in great working order!

Mini truck power steering box and bracket---$60.00
excellent condition!

Mini truck steering column with u-joints---$5.00
fair condion, no ignition.

Located in Kansas.
:beer:

Where are you located in Kansas? Anywhere near Arkansas? I may be interested in the mini axle...

Okay, here's the deal! $200.00 dollars for the set if you can get me the money by Thursday! Need money for a trip!

1980 toyota fj40 2f distributor minus the gear in great working order for 50.00 dollars obo. would make an excellent spare or to replace a bad diz.

1980 toyota fj40 jump seat (has been recovered in black) in excellent condition for 50.00 dollars obo.

1980 toyota fj40 passenger and driver seats (have been recovered in black) good condition with no rips etc.-need to be wiped off. 150.00 dollars obo.

toyota land cruiser chrome lug nuts-never used-set of 24 for 15.00 dollars obo.

toyota land cruiser door pins with bushings-never used-complete set for 10.00 dollars obo.

located in Pittsburg, Kansas.

hI, IS THE MINI P/S BOX & BRACKET STILL F/S? Is it in good shape? How much to ship it to 85710, Tucson Az.??? I need one to do my '74-fj40 Thanks, Earl

I'm interested in the front seats and the rear seats (if you have a pair). Any pictures?

Dave

Total for the door pins is $15.00.
Mark Frischenmeyer
511 E. 9th
Pittsburg, Kansas 66762

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom