Need input - camping / offroading in two weeks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah its better off that way right now. I'm sure it would do fine and start and off-road fine but quite frankly I don't trust it yet. It has a vacuum leak coming from the intake manifold. I still have to get it to Mark to help me dial in the carb. Among other things there is still plenty to do to, besides SOA, before I can feel good about taking this thing anywhere far from home.

bring it to the springs we can fix it there

Ian,
Who gets to go wheeling on Thurs & fridays? If the trip gets extended thru the weekend I could go, possibly getting there Friday mid day. Didn't get to go there at all this year, a good soak sounds real good right about now.

i think mark will be staying through the weekend

Anyone interested in going up Friday 12th around 3-4pm and meeting Ian and Mark at the hot springs? I'm looking for a Friday through Sunday trip.
-Randy

If it's not up to par and you don't want to take your other rig out there let me know and we can take mine.

Anyone interested in going up Friday 12th around 3-4pm and meeting Ian and Mark at the hot springs? I'm looking for a Friday through Sunday trip.
-Randy

Randy, I was hoping to leave around 8-9am on Friday but maybe latter would work for me. Will let you know. I know Ian is leaving on Friday but is Mark staying thru the weekend?

I might be able to manage leaving work at noon and on the raod by 1pm..? I can test the waters here at work if there is huge demand for getting up there early.

Where can we go this weekend? I get off work around 4pm. I can pick up the gf and be headed to the desert around 7pmish?

Any good easy places to camp friday night and move on into for the rest of the weekend?

Give me a call so we can finalize plans.
661 904-6757

Where can we go this weekend? I get off work around 4pm. I can pick up the gf and be headed to the desert around 7pmish?

Any good easy places to camp friday night and move on into for the rest of the weekend?

Give me a call so we can finalize plans.
661 904-6757

I would go out again but I just got back yesterday from a 4 day trip.
I recommend Last Chance. Lots of scenic trails your truck will do just fine out there.
There are cabins to stay in and lots of camping spots and miles and miles of trails.

I will call you tonight :cheers:
Pvalley25.jpg

if you stop by Bickl camp see Mark and tell em Calico sent you :grinpimp:

Pjose3.jpg

Friends of Last Chance Canyon

El Paso Mountains and Last Chance Canyon - ORN

Walter Bickel
I like this one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom