Need help with Tires please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The RCTIP for those ISO Metric 275/55R20 XL 117H Toyo Open Country Q/T tires on your 2016 LC200 is 36psi F/R.

HTH
Quick question:

i have just recently noticed this but all of my tires feel almost flat (half inflated) when they are even a little bit on the curb (without a flat surface). The pressure, when checked, is fine just as what you recommended on them. I even had toyota check them out during oil change and they said all were good. Any additional steps i need to take or anything to worry about? My brother also noticed it separately and brought the same issue to my attention.

Quick question:

i have just recently noticed this but all of my tires feel almost flat (half inflated) when they are even a little bit on the curb (without a flat surface). The pressure, when checked, is fine just as what you recommended on them. I even had toyota check them out during oil change and they said all were good. Any additional steps i need to take or anything to worry about? My brother also noticed it separately and brought the same issue to my attention.

What tire pressures does your central display on your dash indicate when the tires are cold? "Cold" means the tires have not been driven on for at least 4 hours and are not sitting in the sun.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom