Need FJ60/FJ62 power window regulators (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey,

Looking for a pair of front, POWER, window regulators to put in a FJ60. From my understanding, these would need to be FJ62 ones.

Thanks,

Kurt :lol:

Found some

Thanks for the replies. Found a set.

/K

kdeaton, can you help me with resources / guidance on how this can be best accomplished? It is something that I would like to do to my 86 FJ60. Is there information or documentation on others that have performed this swap into an fj60 from fj62?

Cheers!

Donovan

Power Windows

Sorry about the delay... didn't realize I had a post pending...

It's actually a straightforward swap... you pop the panels, and take the manual regulators off, and install the electric ones in their place. Different bolt holes, but no drilling or adapting of any kind. Just make sure you get a good set, and you clean and lube 'em up well before installing them.

Only detail is... you have a couple holes you have to plug up, and you need to get a couple of switch panels. I would recommend some aftermarket ones, as the stock ones are problem prone, as you will find in a number of posts. I got some cheap chinese ones, that are working OK so far. You can place these over the holes, if you don't want to put a plug in or re-upholster.

/K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom