Need Body Shop Recommendation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

txgringo

SILVER Star
Threads
I turned my 80 on her side last night on 160. Anybody have experience with any of the body shops in town? I need to move it from the towing company ASAP so I was hoping to decide on a shop today. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Pm'd you

I went and looked at the damage today and I'm pretty sure that the body is done. Depending on how everything works out with Insurance I may try to find a donor vehicle and swap the body. I saw a smoking deal a month back on a white 92 with a blown engine in ABQ. Of course it's no longer available, but I'm thinking that's the route that I'll likely take.

I have a tan '94 parts truck with a decent body. I want the axles, tranny, transfer, and electrics. One of the Derailed guys is interested in the interior (brown cloth). But the body isn't spoken for yet.

Jack, I'd be very interested in seeing that body. My frame, drivetrain, etc. are all OK (so far as I can tell) and my interior is good except for the dash, so this might be a good fit. And the location couldn't be better!

I won't know anything on how the insurance payout will be until probably Tuesday or Wednesday, but I wouldn't mind having a look in the meantime. PM me your contact info and your availability and we'll go from there.

Pm'd you.

Corbet- I figured as much, and they have your name on them. But I forget, was it you with interested in brown interior parts, too?

I'm planning to be at the meet on Thursday, we can discuss details then.

Happy New Year everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom