need a parts pickup / storage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tornadoalleycruiser

Erik TLCA #5303
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.tornadoalleycruisers.com
colesdad45 has some little linkages in a box at his place for me..

Casey? Eric? Rob? whomever might be close grab em sometime? If someone is making a jaunt to KC holler.. They're not worth shipping and I'm in no hurry.. they are for a possible PTO engagement lever so I don't have to cut the floor. I've got a long way to go before i actually need them.

WE've got a spare bedroom, beer and wrenches if your coming thru. NO ROB.. Not Wenches..

He's going to send me his address. Said perhaps Casey had been by to grab a motor?

Thanks all..
Erik.

Any and all help appreciated.

Dang.. The parts are about 10 miles north of Davenport.. Doesn't look like a great location to get to for you all.. Equivalent of me heading to St Louis to pick something up..

the box is not hurting anything here so no hurry to get rid of it. I do get out to Camp Dodge once in a while for work so I may be able to set up a drop off sometime.

Tony / cheap40 lives over that way . I'll see if he can pick your parts up and bring them to our event planning meeting (date not set yet ,but soon).
It will give me an excuse to come down and have a few cold ones with you:beer:

To quote Hannibal from the a team I love it when a plan comes together
If you can't make it down I can come up during turkey season this spring

travel to KC

I'm heading to AZ Feb 17 after work. If we can get the parts to CR/Williamsburg/Grinell/Newton I can get them and take them to Erik.

Casey

I work in Davenport, so it's not a big deal for me to stop by after work.

colesdad - let me know when works for you. I'm working days, so afternoon/evening works good for me.

Tony

Alright - got the parts in my car. Rob, do you want them or do I need to get them to Casey this weekend?

Tony

I'll be in IC on the 19th and could bring back to des moines then if that helps (though that's after casey leaves for az)

Im in no hurry. Donor drivetrain truck gets delivered the 18th. Will be knee deep in stabbing a 3f for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom