Wanted Need a flywheel for an H motor !!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So, I own a small restoration shop, and Ive been working on a frame-off restoration of a 1980 HJ45 Landcruiser pickup that I own for over a year. To say the least, it has been a CHALLENGE to source parts for this vehicle.

A year ago, I went on a global search to find a new head and ended up purchasing the VERY LAST ONE from the Toyota factory. No need to say that it was not cheap. Then, it took almost 3 months to locate an oil pump....check that off the list.

Now, I'm searching for the very last item (hopefully) needed to get a rolling chassis; a FLYWHEEL. Im hoping that someone can help me out here with either a used one or a remanufactured (resurfaced) one.

SO CLOSE to completion.... UGH !!!!!

The entire body has been restored to NEW condition, and is ready to assemble. The axles have been upgraded with the higher 3.7 gears, power steering ready to install, and an AWESOME hardwood bed with stainless hardware ready for bolting down.

I have enjoyed reading the posts that IH8MUD users post, and upon completion will begin listing a TON of parts from FJ40's, 3B diesels, etc.. Thanks in advance for your assistance !!!!!!!!

I could probably send you one from Australia, shipping might be a bit on the expensive side though. You wouldn't happen to have a 3b/h55 input shaft?
Awesome !!!
I don't have an input shaft for an h55, but I did have a frame off restored bj42 with 3B and h55... best Landcruiser I ever owned.
Let me know how much you want for your flywheel. I'll look around here in the states for the input shaft for you...
Ed

Awesome !!!
I don't have an input shaft for an h55, but I did have a frame off restored bj42 with 3B and h55... best Landcruiser I ever owned.
Let me know how much you want for your flywheel. I'll look around here in the states for the input shaft for you...
Ed

$100AUD plus post? It will probably be around Christmas time before I get home and get a chance to pull it off though. I put a 15bf and h55 in my HJ47 ute, it's definitely a good combination. But the box is leaking big time, so my plan was to be able to rebuild a spare (I have a couple of 2h h55's) with no downtime, other than swapping the boxes.

I am in Ohio Just sold my trans and transfer case off of the H I took from my 1979 HJ45. The fellow bought my clutch assembly and bell housing But said he didn't want flywheel. I have long block and flywheel. Injector pump and lines, injectors No Edic

Thank You Don

I am in Ohio Just sold my trans and transfer case off of the H I took from my 1979 HJ45. The fellow bought my clutch assembly and bell housing But said he didn't want flywheel. I have long block and flywheel. Injector pump and lines, injectors No Edic

Thank You Don
Hi Don,
Thanks for responding to my request !!!
I WOULD LOVE to purchase your flywheel. Let me know how much you want for it, and how I can get it from you. Feel free to text me or PM me. 410-370-4619

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom