Need a 2F via MudShip from Atlanta.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wngrog

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.seeandeatms.com
For Sale: - 2f engine Atlanta ga area

I am going to get this 2F for the piggie.

I know we have a lot of people going back and forth to Atlanta. The seller (do any of you guys know him?) said he could hold it until April. I am going to Mardi Krawl and could meet someone there if they could gt it to Alabama.

I am assuming this thing will fit in my M416....if not, I can bring my 4 wheeler trailer. If anyone is going to and from Atlanta in the mean time, let me know.

It will fit in your M416

What piggie?

Dunno if I can make it fit on our trip to TX. @beno is also already schlepping something in the back of his 70 for @k9crazy. Not sure who else from Atlanta is coming. I'm going to Hawk Pride in April and could possibly mudship then.

In the meantime, I'm happy to help acquire it and warehouse it if need be.

I don't personally know the seller, but Marietta is not far from my office. Find out if the seller has capability to cherry pick it into my M416.

I also have some friends that will be travelling through Jackson with a full size rig hauler on their way to a WERock event at K2 in April. They might be able to mudship.

He said it was safe and sound until April

If you could bring it to Hawk Pride we can winch it up in a tree and swap it into my trailer.

He does have a cherry picker. I will PM you his info. I really appreciate it? Have you registered for Mardi Crawl yet? If not I want to buy your entry for the haul.

I'm in hotlanta this weekend if you need eyes on it. I would at least get pics withe the valve cover off. Wouldn't hurt to look behind the side cover also.

Buy the engine gasket kit from @beno

Also, why is the fan so eff'd up?

If I was to guess I'd bet whoever pulled it let it tip off the hoist. These things are not shaped right for most hoists. I tipped a few.

I'll definitely make it fresh as possible before I get it in the 60. Gaskets for sure. I'll make sure it's as good as I can before I spend the money to get it in there.

You around long enough for a beer or a bourbon? We're headed to Monster Jam Saturday night.
Might have time sat evening. PM me your cell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom