Wanted Need 3fe Engine Rod (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

3fe engine parts

I might need a engine rod for a 3fe just looking if anyone has parts for 3fe engines

317-696-8811 wvu001@gmail.com

HI,

I have 6 good pistons and crank shaft rods. Have other 3fe parts also.

I also have a running 3fe engine for sale. It's out of a 1991 fj80. The distributer has been sold. Selling the engine for $500.00
Truck had around 220k on it. Still ran fine. Truck had a bad tranny.
Just let me know.

Thank you
Brian

Last edited:
Location Indianapolis

I am in Indianapolis the LC is in West Virginia How many miles on the short block how much

The shortblock would be good for parts, crank, rods, etc. It has sat without the head on it for awhile so the cylinders rusted over a bit. Not pitted, just rusted the bores a bit.

I will get some pics and post them up.

I have a 3FE short block also. I bought the whole motor for the head and EFI. Came from a '88 FJ62, ran when pulled, had 130K miles, good for parts. Located in southern IN. Delivery to Indy posible; I'm passing through Indy Saturday a couple times. $100 for the short block. I might be able to deliver to WV on my way to NJ in the next couple weeks if that helps (along the I-70 corridor).

Nick

3fe short block

I might just take this deal I just left Indy for a few days. I could meet you half way or if you come too Indy for a reason then that might be great. I live on the west side off of I74 near Brownsburg.

Email me back at wvu001@gmail.com or call
317-696-8811

Is the short block out of a 1991 or 1992 FJ80 I understand the crank is different for earlier 3fe engines will not mate up too the torque converter let me know more info if you are aware of the above

Is the short block out of a 1991 or 1992 FJ80 I understand the crank is different for earlier 3fe engines will not mate up too the torque converter let me know more info if you are aware of the above

I think you might want to recheck this info. I checked Spector and NAPA's online catalogs and both list the crank being the same from 88-92. The flexplate IS different but your '92 80 Series flex plate should bolt up to any 3FE crank...at least from the info I can find.

Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom