Nearly New Military Trailer for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is a small Canadian military trailer that was purchased 2 years ago and trailered 100 miles (moved). It does not have a title however the correct US vin plate has been installed. The lights are military vintage and have been converted to a 4 prong harness. The trailer has a few scratches with light surface rust. The tires are brand new as well.

$950 Firm

The trailer is located in Raleigh, NC and will need to be picked up.

trailer 1.JPG

trailer 2.JPG
trailer 1.JPG
trailer 2.JPG

How about a trade for an ATV?

Still availible....

New Price = $850

Dropping price for final time.............

$750

Note - This trailer has working Military lights (12V)

PM'ed you.

I've replied.. :)

Trailer

Yeah, I'm thinking the seller should factor about 3% inflation per year bringing the new original total to $1121.00:)

Considering I own it now, and it's now located in Denver, the price doubled if you want to buy it now. :)
I happen to like it a lot and use it all the time. Great trailers.

rutbeer said:
Considering I own it now, and it's now located in Denver, the price doubled if you want to buy it now. :)
I happen to like it a lot and use it all the time. Great trailers.

Still looking to sell the atv? Might be interested if so

Nah, that Honda has been gone for 6 years. It was a lot of fun, but I just never had the time/place to ride anymore. So, just to recap: I love the trailer, don't want to sell. ATV is long gone.
Thanks for the trip back in time though...I was just talking about that ATV with my nephew today and wondered how long ago it was I sold it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom