Parting Out NC: 1993 KZJ78 Landcruiser Prado part out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1993 Landcruiser Prado 1KZTE that was in amazing condition until we were tboned and landed on our side. Basically she drove out and hit us between the front and rear wheel on the driver's side. We drove over and crushed the front of her car and it cause us to tip on to the passenger side. There is still MUCH that can be pulled from the vehicle and used. I'm about 25 minutes west of Ft Bragg.

PRIORITY will be given to anyone that wants to purchase the vehicle as a WHOLE, otherwise it will be parted out. The price for that is $3000 but is negotiable. There is much more than that available here in parts.

The motor is in great condition and still runs fine. The stereo system in it was over $2000 (labor and parts). There are brand new trucklites headlights. And there is a new dual gauge pillar with AEM boost gauge/controller and EGT. There is also a stainless 3" turboback exhaust that I will get under the truck to take pictures of once it's no longer raining. So anyone that wants to buy the whole truck would easily get back their money's worth plus more. Additionally this would make an excellent donor vehicle for someone with a running truck already that wants an abundance of parts on tap.

Everything worked fine before the accident, we just don't have the time and money to put back into it to restore it now. And I'm pretty sure the POA is gonna throw a $hit fit when they see a wrecked vehicle in the driveway lol.

Anyway, I will post some general pics below. If there is something you're looking for or would like a picture of feel free to PM me with your request for parts and an amount offer. It would be a good idea to include your phone number in your PM so I can just text you pictures and make communication smoother. You will be responsible for shipping costs.

EDIT: the mudgrapplers have about 10,000 miles on them and are practically new as well. They are 33x12.5x20.

Last edited:
015FA5A4-4686-4ED4-AFFE-08A32D76B925.jpeg
015FA5A4-4686-4ED4-AFFE-08A32D76B925.jpeg
FEFCDD8D-B77D-4D53-BAF3-6C02D92993C1.jpeg
BF928162-BCB5-48BE-A989-0673230571F5.jpeg
B829E3E5-7711-42B9-A459-59FF2635E494.jpeg
C5E4F455-8AA0-42C8-BA8F-F40B390ABA42.jpeg

I see the rear driveshaft laying on the floor is the frame toast or just one of the links broken?

I see the rear driveshaft laying on the floor is the frame toast or just one of the links broken?
Hard to say as I’m not 100% sure what to look for on the frame. It was a pretty slow roll. And I think the shaft was pushed out by the impact of the car coming up under the truck between the front and rear wheels.

The last I heard, you were in the process of selling the whole vehicle. Did that offer materialize? If you are still in possession, there are a few things I'd like to bid on. Thanks.

Not any time soon. We need a new daily stat. We snagged a procharged hemi grand cherokee as a replacement. I have too many other toys (bnr32, jza80RZ, evo x) to justify getting one Any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom