NATO fuel cans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just got 2 fuel cans and a water can from a guy in georgia that did a group buy for his local 4x4 group that had some extras.

there's a bakers dozen of NATO cans at the Army Surplus store in Simi Valley (on Royal) $ 23 bucks each for the black /metal can (diesel) and he has the spouts for 7 bucks each.

he has about ten of the one gallon size as well. (would be cool for oil/ ATF/ Gear Oil)

there's a bakers dozen of NATO cans at the Army Surplus store in Simi Valley (on Royal) $ 23 bucks each for the black /metal can (diesel) and he has the spouts for 7 bucks each.

he has about ten of the one gallon size as well. (would be cool for oil/ ATF/ Gear Oil)

I do need to get a spout. Maybe i'll stop by.

I think I am going to stop by there right now. I want one for this trip I am leaving for early tomorrow morning. I have 4 in Oregon :p

Looking for address now. Thanks Pablo!!!

Randy, if I get there and they have an extra spout I'll grab one for you

EDIT: the close at 7, so I THINK I will heading out around 4:30

I think I am going to stop by there right now. I want one for this trip I am leaving for early tomorrow morning. I have 4 in Oregon :p

Looking for address now. Thanks Pablo!!!

Randy, if I get there and they have an extra spout I'll grab one for you

Thanks.

I have one of those 1/2 cans I still don't know what to do with it :hmm:

Dammit, sorry Randy, my wife came home early to take me out for my bday so I'm not going to be able to get them today. If there are still some left I will pick them up on Monday.

Ok, no big deal. I won't be getting around there any time soon so if you do stop by grab a nozzle for me.

Just picked up my supply from the place in Simi. I was visiting a client in Camarillo so it was a quick stop off. Got Randy's nozzle too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom