Nashville/Brentwood/Franklin meet up? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am the owner of a 1988 FJ62 and have met a few other FJ62 owners in the area over the past couple years. Is anyone interested in a meet up? I am in the south Brentwood / North Franklin area.

I know that the annual toys for tots will be going on at Mill Creek Automotive in Nolensville on the 11th of December. I think a few guys went last year. Might be a good option to plan around. Bring a toy and your entered in the raffle. They will have an RTI ramp if you want to play, and Mill Creek brewery is across the road and usually has some adult beverages for attendees.

Last edited:
I'm in Brentwood also, and hopefully will be swinging by the Mill Creek meetup on the 11th. I'll be in my 100 though. I'm always up for talking cruisers.

I know that the annual toys for tots will be going on at Mill Creek Automotive in Nolensville on the 11th of December. I think a few guys went last year. Might be a good option to plan around. Bring a toy and your entered in the raffle. They will have an RTI ramp if you want to play, and Mill Creek brewery is across the road and usually has some adult beverages for attendees.
What time does the event start?

image000000(3).png

I am the owner of a 1988 FJ62 and have met a few other FJ62 owners in the area over the past couple years. Is anyone interested in a meet up? I am in the south Brentwood / North Franklin area.

Hey man! I'm also in the Franklin/Brentwood area and have had a bunch of cruisers. Currently, I have a 200 series and a 1973 fj40 that I'm trying to get on the road. Just sold my fj62 about a week ago.

Hey man! I'm also in the Franklin/Brentwood area and have had a bunch of cruisers. Currently, I have a 200 series and a 1973 fj40 that I'm trying to get on the road. Just sold my fj62 about a week ago.

What?!? Sold the 62? I thought that one was gonna stay. Decided to call the 40 back I to service? Or is this a different rig?

What?!? Sold the 62? I thought that one was gonna stay. Decided to call the 40 back I to service? Or is this a different rig?
You can't keep em all, man! I had 5 cars in the driveway, and one of them is a 1973 fj40 that is mostly complete but hasn't run in over 15 years. I decided to sell the 62 (it's staying local, guy in Westhaven bought it) and I'm going to get this 40 back on the road/trail. My DD is now her 200 series

You can't keep em all, man! I had 5 cars in the driveway, and one of them is a 1973 fj40 that is mostly complete but hasn't run in over 15 years. I decided to sell the 62 (it's staying local, guy in Westhaven bought it) and I'm going to get this 40 back on the road/trail. My DD is now her 200 series

LOL. I am so not the "you can't keep'em all" guy. We currently have 5 tagged and insured, 3 more tagged, but not insure, 3 non-runners and 6 parts trucks in the yard... I may have a bit of a problem...

So the 73 isn't mtn dew, this is a new build. I just saw it in your sig. What's the plan for it. Just make it a good runner?

Found this thread in a search. I'm also local to Nashville and would be down for meeting up in the New Year. Mill Creek has my 80 now and getting a few upgrades. But hopefully back soon and can get together.

David
718-974-0011

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom