Naches / Government Meadows sometime soon? (1 Viewer)

My wife hasn't been at all, and it's been a while since I've gone.

I would like to head out here and check out the cabin, meadows, etc. Lazy day trip. Not looking for any hardcore wheeling this go.

Thing is, I don't remember exactly how to get there. Anyone wanna either tag along while I figure it out or show me the way?

I might be down to tag along with my fiancee.. I have a stock fj80 though, so no hard stuff for me either. I've been to Evans Creek and tahuya with it, so it does OK. But I wouldn't be much help navigating as I haven't been up Naches yet. Let me know!

Still on? I'll go again; already have the running board clearance!
Steve, if Joe ( OP ), Dain and the other fellas don't go, I'll do a run with yah!

Mike,
when you coming back on this side again? perhaps a new thread for a spring trip?! BBQ and family!

Saturday, 9AM, *Enumclaw* Safeway parking lot. If this doesn't work for you guys I'm open to suggestions.

G2G, I'll be solo though. I have a tire compressor but my cig socket is acting up again; need a whole new housing. It's the portalable Goodyear from Costco. Hope someone has juice to power it.

Hey guys, me and the wife came down w/ some stomach bug. We don't really feel like stopping every 15 for a restroom break.

If we wake up and feel mucho better, we'll be there. Otherwise we may not make it. Don't wait up for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom