For Sale N. Carolina 2016 4Runner, lifted, rack, KM3, Method wheels, KDSS, loaded (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling our much loved 2016 4Runner. Loaded XP edition with ATRAC and locking diff, sliding rear tray, sun roof, KDSS, Baja Rack low profile and ladder, HD lift struts on rear door, Toytec lift and UCA, Method wheels, BFG KM3 tires, and more. Meticulous maintenance schedule using Toyota filters and fluids. All records and paperwork. We have owned since new. I'm 52 years old and no longer want to climb up the roof to unpack our gear. PM with any questions. Sending for a complete detail this week. Nothing needs fixing except the TPMS sensor in one of the wheels....i just ignore it. I will include extra oil and air filters and wrench, Spider Trax 1inch adapters (never used) roof rack brackets, rear mats, weather tech mats and deflectors, full size spare with BFG KM2 tire (worn about 1/2 of total tread ) and some other vehicle specific stuff I cant recall just now. Normal wear and tear but in very good shape inside and out. Located near Raleigh NC. Starting off the price at $28,250.00. I'm open to reasonable offers based on current values. No trades please. Additional pics on request
70477 miles since we bought it new
0627181803.jpg
0627181805.jpg
IMG_20190705_102953.jpg
1579005449956.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom