My pig is for sale 1974 FJ55 with a 283 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, it's been a while and life has led me to some mysterious areas the past few months, but needless to say I haven't had time to put into my pig since April (the last time I posted here).
I now am moving out of state, and can't take the pig with me, so up on the block it goes.

You can find all the pertinent information here: https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=138740

The thread has a link to a photo album and also photos of all the conversion parts that come with the piggie. It pretty much still looks like the last photo in the thread, though it has some surface rust on the previously sandblasted area from a freak rainstorm we had this summer (it never rains here after May, until November, under normal circumstances)
I hate to part with it, but it'll be pretty hard dragging it up over the Donner Pass, so it must go. Plus extra moving money is always good.

Asking price is $2,000, cash, and is pretty firm. It's less than I have into it, including the extra parts and labor, and it really won't take much to get it running, I just don't have the time.

I'm located in Chico, CA, which is about 90 miles north of Sacramento on Highway 99.

Just PM me for contact information, and I'll PM my cell # back, or we can just haggle through e-mail if that's what you prefer.

I'm going to list it on Craigslist in the next couple of days, but figured I'd give you guys first crack, since this forum was so helpful when I got started. Thanks.

P.S. It also comes with an FJ service manual (though the manual is in several parts and has seen better days), an F Engine manual, and a manual on the 283 V8. Other miscellaneous stuff is also included. I'll even throw in some heavy gauge scrap iron for making brackets, and some square tubing, if desired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom