My new 4Runner wants to say hi! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image.jpeg
I'm new to ih8mud and I just picked up a super clean 2001 4Runner. Previous owner had an OME suspension installed. When I got it the tires were roached out, so I had some 265/75r16 BFG ko2's installed. No mods other than the suspension kit, but first on my short list is sliders, roof rack and a rear locker.

That's super nice. Bumpers even rust free.

Be prepared to own it for a long time. My 01 has 255K and is just broken in.

Ugh. So beautiful.

The 3rd Gen 4Runner is the overachieving and underloved sibling of the Land Cruiser.

Mine has 330k and it is not going to die anytime soon.

Ugh. So beautiful.

The 3rd Gen 4Runner is the overachieving and underloved sibling of the Land Cruiser.

Mine has 330k and it is not going to die anytime soon.

Thanks, I love it. I really lucked out on finding such a clean version. Truth be told, I would have loved an 80 series land cruiser. They were hard to find in not totally trashed condition or costing a small fortune. I'm sure this 4Runner is going to more than capable of doing what I have planned.

Thanks, I love it. I really lucked out on finding such a clean version. Truth be told, I would have loved an 80 series land cruiser. They were hard to find in not totally trashed condition or costing a small fortune. I'm sure this 4Runner is going to more than capable of doing what I have planned.
Yes! I really wanted a land cruiser (still do, actually) but if you compare them side by side, the 4runner trumps the 80 series in gas milage, purchase price, running costs, etc. The 80 series is probably a little better offroad maybe but the 4runner is smaller so...

But yes. Long story short, my heart says land cruiser but my mind says 4runner.

Sent from my XT1097

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom