Just wanted to show it off..

Ya..

That's it..

Todd
IMG_4601s.jpg
IMG_4598s.jpg

Visit site
Snorkel

Man I think I spent more on my snorkel...I got robbed. Could have put that money into painting the mirrors. :p Like the rig, very simple and functional. An A+ in my book.

Visit site
No idea on the mirrors.. they came on the truck..

Red.. Original Color ( not original paint ) says the codes.. South America model..

Snorkel.. Lots of the boys here run those snorkels.. It is a very very large radiator hose for mining equipment.. It uses the same oval hole for a plastic "official " snorkel.. Works just as well.. seals great..
Sometimes I have 3 feet of water detween my place and the highway.. (High water season is feb and march ) I used to have to leave my old FJ40 on the other side and paddle across to get to it..

It's fun.. I am planning on getting rid of these 15 x 8 's and getting 8.25R16's .. the 33x12.5's dont dig enough.. and as I live in almost full time 4x4 .. good tires don't just have to get me to the trailhead.. they get me to town and back for food and TP-

Oh.. and it came with the 5 Spd H55 stock.. wouldn't mind trying to get a 13bt to get installed.. I can get them in town for around $2500 or $3000.. "semi-new" they call them - They are in all the local small truck fleets - To bad it already cost me an arm and a leg.. The cheapest you can find these down here are 5-6K .. and then they are rusty and in rough shape.. Mine cost me 8- but it was well taken care of.. Here a good 4x4 isn't a luxury.. it's a necesity.. and they hold their value..

I bought it in LIMA and then drove it over the Andees to get to my town.. fun 2 day trip.. mostly hard pack.. some cement.. some muddy canyons... and got to pass through some amazing terrain.. and through 5000M ( around 16,000ft I think )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom