Music (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know I keep hitting on this guy but this song is the one that solidified for me the opinion that Josh Ritter is a genius.

I must have heard this song a dozen times before I listened to it. It is truly incredible.

There is a video that goes along with it but I feel that detracts from the picture he paints with the words.

RIP Guy Clark

This first verse is one of greatest combination of words in all of song writing.
Warning some words may not be suitable for listeners of all ages.

Last edited:
I'm real sad about this... I wanted to get to see him.

I have to go see Ray Wylie before he is gone... we almost went to see him in b-ham last year but a late start on a thursday when I had to be at work at 5am made it a no go.

who is going to see a good lookin tour?

Sturgill-Simpson-Tour.jpg

I was until I saw tix were $100 for anything that wasn't nosebleed section. Last time he played at the Tabernacle in ATL it was like $40-50.
The 2 45 dollar tickets we put in our cart totaled almost 200 dollars at check out. I went to public school so my math isn't great, but that seemed a bit odd to me. as much as we both really wanted to go we decided against it

My tickets were only 106.00 a piece after fees.

Well I paid almost 80.00 to see the Avetts and TBT in the rain a couple of weeks ago. So an extra 26.00 to be dry is okay by me.

I guess Sturgill Tickets weren't enough, so I picked up some Chris Stapleton tickets on Tuesday during the presale. I did have to go sign up for his fanclub to get a presale code, but it worked for me and @fletch301 who picked some up.

^^^^

You need to get some John Moreland tickets for his show at Saturn.

^^^

Oh yeah he won't sellout. I think he about half filled it the last time he played.

Got tickets for Ray Wylie Hubbard at Saturn and Lukas Nelson at Iron City

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom