Mud sweat And gears (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rusty_tlc

Dain Bramaged Member
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
We could field a team for this;
To whom it may concern,

My name is Scott Goldstein and I am a Casting Director for the company behind the hit car show Top Gear. I am writing you because we are currently casting a brand new series and we are searching for outgoing, fun loving car enthusiasts!

The shows name is “Mud, Sweat and Gears” and it will give car enthusiasts the ultimate one of a kind experience: to modify and race a car that they design. We are looking for teams of two who will work alongside one another in order create and drive their kick ass car!

I am writing you with the hopes you may be able to email this information out your club members. I think this is an opportunity that anyone passionate about cars would love!

Attached is a flyer with all the shows casting information. We are doing interviews now, and are set to begin filming in the next two months. If any of your clubs members are interested they must respond to the information asked for in the flyer ASAP. The great thing is we are interviewing potential teams via Skype. Thus not posing a huge inconvenience to anyone who would like to audition.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Thank you so much,

Scott Goldstein
Casting Director
BBC Worldwide
O: 323-785-8789
E: Scott.Goldstein@bbcaproduction.com

Mud, Sweat and Gears flyer.jpg

I'm in

WHAAAAAT?!??
That'd be AWESOME!!!
Totally IN!!

Emailed to see how many we need for a team,

Two person teams.

But we just need two guys who look good on camera and cell phones to access the collective wisdom of the group. Between us we have what? about a thousand years of wheeling and building experience (900 if we don't count Mike. :flipoff2:).

Two person teams.

But we just need two guys who look good on camera and cell phones to access the collective wisdom of the group. Between us we have what? about a thousand years of wheeling and building experience (900 if we don't count Mike. :flipoff2:).

I recently had a birthday but lets not exaggerate, it would be more like 970 !!!

opps the flyer didn't load on my phone

Looks like it could be a good time, but a serious time commitment as well.

Jack

I'm curious to find out more about it....
How fun would it be to build some screwball rig w/ resources!?

I would like to be a part of this not sure what I have to bring to the table but it sure would be fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom