Mt. Cheam (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lentelconstruction.com
I am planning on hiking Cheam on Saturday, September 15 weather permitting. If the weather is bad I will probably just wheel for the entire day. I hope to hike in the morning and explore the area by wheel after that. I know, some say 'Why walk when you can drive?' The hike up Cheam is 1-1.5hr each way with amazing views. If anyone is wanting to join I will post a time as it gets closer to the date.

Cheers

It's been 3 or 4 years since my last climb to the top. I'll put a note on my calander but I'm not sure if I will be able to attend yet. I have contractors doing an update in a remote office that weekend and not sure if I will need to be avalible yet.

what about this coming thursday. The view is supposed to be clear after a rain storm.

ham

I am planning on being at he Chilliwack FSR at Chilliwack Lake Road around 9:30-10am. Would like to head up to Cheam around 10. If anyone is interested in joining you know the info. Saturday, September 15. My wife and I are not speed hikers so don't feel you have to be a great hiker to see the top.

Sorry i cant go, just found out that the g/f is having a dinner that night for me. I haven't done that trail yet but it looks like it has some killer views at the top, take lots of pics and post them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom