Moving to Ohio (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_2111.jpg

I'm moving to Lorain, Ohio in June, Do you guys ever ride together.

Scott
IMG_2111.jpg

why would you move to lorain ohio...most people i know move away from lorain ohio !?

osagecruiser

shoskins said:
View attachment 60207

I'm moving to Lorain, Ohio in June, Do you guys ever ride together.

Scott

Auto industry?

We have this forum for things like that.

We wrench and ride (though I haven't ridden yet).

I think a bunch of us are going to CMCC in June.

A bunch are going to GSMTR in May.

I'm going to Pismo in November....:grinpimp:

Welcome and let us know when you are here and we can set something up.

Cheers.
-onur
Akron, OH

not much auto industry left in lorain ohio....Cedar Point!!!!! ...thats got to be the reason....its close anyway

osagecruiser

The Coast Guard is moving me there, so thats where i'll work, I don't plan on living smack in the middle of beautiful down Lorain. Thanks for the offers on wrenching and ridding, I like to do both. I'll keep ya posted.

Thanks
Scott

the coast guard...how cool...the station in lorain is really neat...right on the beutiful black river...i grew up on the lake from the coast guard station east about 3/4 mile...i lived on that lake during the summer..the light from the light house shined in my bedroom window at night and the fog horn was regular night time music....not as many frieghters as there used to be...things change..but the lake is still one of my favorite places...i will be there this summer for a week...my son loves cedar point...so we will be there for sure..good luck with your move...there are some really nice places to live

osagecruiser

Looking forward to the salt turning the 60 white 4 months out of the year.

Most of the wheeling in ohio takes place in the south more typically the south east.

- jason

shoskins said:
View attachment 60207

I'm moving to Lorain, Ohio in June.

Nice looking older vehicle. :)

After a year in Ohio, how are your rust restorative skills? We don't plow around here, we just salt all forms of winter precipt out of existance. Or at least until the asphalt turns white crystalline-like. :D

BTW, I'm in SW Ohio, Cincinnati area, and agree, the SE part is the prettiest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom