Mount Pleasant Lighted Christmas Parade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The town just approved the parade for this year.
It will be on December 13, (Sunday) at 5:00 P.M.
Let me know soon so I can register.
We can have up to 8 trucks...(maybe more this year)

We will be out of town that weekend... :(

Glad it's still on. Fairly basic 200 new-to-me owner here. And just starting the build but still generally curious. What are the details that day? Decorations, meet time, number of people typically in the car - if any restrictions or stuff like that - & anything else you'd like to share. I have been to the parade yearly for probably 15 years, and have seen the LCs. But you know when you are not looking at something and then start looking at something you see new things. Thx

Glad it's still on. Fairly basic 200 new-to-me owner here. And just starting the build but still generally curious. What are the details that day? Decorations, meet time, number of people typically in the car - if any restrictions or stuff like that - & anything else you'd like to share. I have been to the parade yearly for probably 15 years, and have seen the LCs. But you know when you are not looking at something and then start looking at something you see new things. Thx
I haven't been to the parade the past 2 years, and apparently I missed an epic gathering at @Salty Dog 's house... But normally we get together before the event to get the lights on the vehicles situated and just relax with food and drinks. The limit is on the number of vehicles, but you can pile in as many passengers as you want. After the parade we often get together at a restaurant and hang out. We normally gather around 2-3PM and then stage the vehicles around 6PM... We exit the parade around 8 or 9PM and then head to a restaurant and hang out.

Great to see this still happens every year.

Looks like it's not going to happen this year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom