Motorcycle Forum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking to get my first bike soon and have some fairly in-depth questions to ask. I'm also looking for something similar to the mud community for riding in general.

Anyway, can anyone recommend a motorcycle forum to me? What is the mud of the two wheeled world?

Motorcycles are dangerous.

Saw a bike I really liked today. Looked at the Harley website and it appears to be their new 48. Cool, old school design. Seriously thinking of purchasing this model.

I'm looking to get my first bike soon and have some fairly in-depth questions to ask. I'm also looking for something similar to the mud community for riding in general.

Anyway, can anyone recommend a motorcycle forum to me? What is the mud of the two wheeled world?

depends what type of riding you are looking to get into. For adventure and dual sport stuff, definitely advrider.com
thumpertalk.com is good for dirt bike stuff, I see they have street bike forums now too, but I've never checked them out

Last edited:
Saw a bike I really liked today. Looked at the Harley website and it appears to be their new 48. Cool, old school design. Seriously thinking of purchasing this model.

Be careful.Its got a tiny tank but the thing is so uncomfortable you will want to get off it every half hour anyway ,so maybe it wont matter.
Yamaha Bolt beats it in every sense,especially power.

13starblack_1500-01.jpg

We used to have a half decent bike forum here but when it was removed from the main index it kinda went dead because everyone forgot about it

Thanks for the tip re: the Bolt.

Thanks guys <3

thanks for harshing my buzz..... I am planning a trip to San Diego on the bike...... San Diego is the only real danger in that trip... All of the traffic....

Hold on....San Diego is the danger? How about all the inertia mixed with cars and pavement and curbs and barriers between you and San Diego? I don't know, maybe those are made of cotton candy and pussy juice until you hit Ocotillo Wells.

I-10 INTERSTATE is less scary than city streets... you just have to worry about lane changers..... as long as i miss Phoenix at rush hour i will be fine... do you want photos of me in my padded leathers

Good luck with the bike! If you haven't already, you might look into a motorcycle safety foundation class. They will review all of the basics and teach you basic riding skills. If you pass the class, in many states, you don't need to take the exam at the dmv, but you still have to go there to get your updated drivers license. And some insurance companies offer a discount for passing the class.

Advriders is a great site for adventure traveling/touring. Most of the other helpful sites tend to be bike or brand specific.

Word to the wise, you will most likely drop your bike in the garage or driveway at least once and drop your helmet from setting it on the saddle a couple of times until you learn not to. If this is your first bike, you might not want to start with a high dollar bike or helmet until you get some miles under your belt. Good luck, be careful, and have fun!

Just remember, ATGATT, All The Gear, All The Time. Ride fast, take chances. Wheelies are cool.

new bike.jpg
the bolts an awesome bike i had mine for 3 months and have put almost 7000 km on it. its a really comfortable ride.

Be careful.Its got a tiny tank but the thing is so uncomfortable you will want to get off it every half hour anyway ,so maybe it wont matter.
Yamaha Bolt beats it in every sense,especially power.

13starblack_1500-01.jpg

We used to have a half decent bike forum here but when it was removed from the main index it kinda went dead because everyone forgot about it

Anybody riding the modern version of Triumph's Scrambler? This one has my interest.

Anybody have a clue to where this so called motorcycle thread is located??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom