More Marble Falls Photos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What about the little walkie talking radios gmrs or something like that...do they work on the same frequency?

What about the little walkie talking radios gmrs or something like that...do they work on the same frequency?

No. Different frequencies and they don't work well from the inside of a car.

well crap i bought 2 but they were only 8 bucks for the pair.

Is there anything handheld that uses the same frequency?

well crap i bought 2 but they were only 8 bucks for the pair.

Is there anything handheld that uses the same frequency?

You could get a hand held CB but again, your range is very limited and you're going to spend the same amount of money as a traditional unit.

I'd watch eBay or craigslist and find a used CB and magnetic mount antenna. That way you can take them in and out of your truck as needed.

I was reading in the owners manual of my 100 that a 2-way radio can interfere with electronic gizmos... Anyone having any problems with that? I ran my CB in the Disco with no problems the last time we went to Big Bend.

This marble falls place looks great. Did the Texas Rovers group go too, is that whose Rovers those were??

I wouldn't worry about it. Sounds like one of those obscure warnings the owners manual describes. I can't imagine such a fine machine being taken down by such an old technology.

I was reading in the owners manual of my 100 that a 2-way radio can interfere with electronic gizmos... Anyone having any problems with that? I ran my CB in the Disco with no problems the last time we went to Big Bend.

This marble falls place looks great. Did the Texas Rovers group go too, is that whose Rovers those were??

Yeah kind of like the disclaimer you agree to when the GPS cranks up..... haha.

Work is slow, but when it picks back up, the mods will begin (after I finish my wifes kitchen!)....

First items on the list- Switch to 4.88 gears, and ARB air lockers front and rear.
:clap:

Thanks for the links kellly, i emailed them so lets see. i love craigslist!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom