********Monthly meeting May 31******** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

An 80 a 40 a FJ and a jeep. And one crazy fool on an indian motorcycle. ;)

DSC_0050 337x224.jpg

Ron, Scott, and David talking very deeply about tires or was it babes, not sure Im deaf...:whoops:

DSC_0046 376x253.jpg

:bounce::bounce::bounce::cheers::beer:
DSC_0050 337x224.jpg
DSC_0046 376x253.jpg

Last edited:
as I was leaving with david behind me....i saw the sea foam green FJ40 pull in...I was already down road but David was still in parking lot so hopefully they talked a little.

David will post the results of our talks as he is now the President of Lowcountry Cruisers... :) LOL

Congrats to David and Brock you must have left right behind me cause I spied him too. LOL :)

That was Mooker82 in the green 40. I stayed and talked to him for another half hour or so. I didn't get home until 8:00;)

May meeting notes

Attendance
BenMara (left with family as we went in to eat)
Brock
greenseaman and his:princess:
scottjohnson
indiandoc
dbenke
mooker82 (arrived as everyone was leaving)

As stated above, I am 1st officer(?) and brock is 2nd officer(?)
position names may change later:hmm:

Next meeting will be on June 28th, location TBA (looking for a sponsor)

Talked alot about where to go wheeling locally:ban:

Scott talked about helping with GSMTR next year (cant wait)

Didn't talk about a HAMON, but I know someone needs one. We could do that instead of a meeting. :wrench:

I've got some ideas for meetings we'll discuss at June's meeting

Good meeting guys looking forward to the next one.

RECRUIT...RECRUIT...RECRUIT:cheers:

as I was leaving with david behind me....i saw the sea foam green FJ40 pull in...I was already down road but David was still in parking lot so hopefully they talked a little.

David will post the results of our talks as he is now the President of Lowcountry Cruisers... :) LOL

LOL. I guess the 40 is easy to spot. I was running a little late. I forgot that it was that far out and that my 40 is that slow. :hillbilly:.

I'm glad to hear that things went well at the meeting. I'm stuck in Idaho for a few weeks but should be back for the next meeting.

- Keith

Keith is you 40 back from Hotlanta?

Not yet - they were just finishing it up when I left for Idaho. I'll pick it up as soon as I return and have it for the next meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom