Monthly Meeting Location Ideas......... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LC4LIFE

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hi Everyone,

It looks like it is going to continue to be unlikely we can gather inside for a meeting for the foreseeable future especially if we have any sort of turn out. The dealership would prefer we not gather in a group until things settle down. This means I would like some ideas about where/how to meet up monthly. Does anyone have any good parking lots, parks, or outdoor spaces we could meet at? We can also stick with the Wednesday nights at Lost Friend until we can get back to the room at the Dealership.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

David

There are lots of parks suitable for summer/autumn meetings; we've done BBQ meetings at Bear Creek Park (down south of Hwy 24) in the past. Garden of the Gods? Monument Creek Park (north of downtown) on Cascade. Up north are plentiful parks, too. Cottonwood Creek Park is close to you and I.

One thing that I had contemplated in the past...go to a quarterly meeting schedule versus monthly. Keep the agenda (old business, new business, coming events) but on a quarterly basis instead of monthly. We could maintain the monthly "social", and of course the monthly trail rides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom