Monthly Meeting at Sybergs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
First thursday of the month again. Meeting at Sybergs on Gravois, 7:30PM upstairs. See u there.

Dont think I will make it....I have too much work to do on my truck tonight......

I realized last night I stripped the ARP studs out of my passenger knuckle and wasted 2 tie rod ends on top of the other stuff

I'll be out of town still, maybe i'll make it in July.:cheers:

yep. 7:30pm upstairs

great - got some interesting shock things to ask about.

Also - looking for some info on any trails near Red Bluff park - camping there w/family 6-9 JUN & would like to look around

great - got some interesting shock things to ask about.

Also - looking for some info on any trails near Red Bluff park - camping there w/family 6-9 JUN & would like to look around

Red Bluff is just about in the Flat Nasty neighborhood if you're interested. (35 miles)

I should be able to make it. I'm personally not so interested in the rock crawling (more of the adventure jaunt kind of guy), but I want to meet other like-minded people in the area.

Plus, the 4Runner and FJC are essentially stock right now anyways.

I should be able to make it. I'm personally not so interested in the rock crawling (more of the adventure jaunt kind of guy), but I want to meet other like-minded people in the area.

Plus, the 4Runner and FJC are essentially stock right now anyways.

Stock works also for most of the trails at flat nasty for sure.

Stock works also for most of the trails at flat nasty for sure.

I was unaware of that. All of the pictures I've seen so far are of rock crawlers going over major obstacles. I guess I made a bad assumption. Then I wouldn't mind going sometime then....

number 7, have you seen the video of the stock FJC going through the rubicon? Flat Nasty has some trails to stay away from.....but when I went with MoJ, ExtremeToy, and wfd175 we went along a few trails that probably could have been made in 2wd.

Anyway, where exactly is red bluff park? I am in Rolla if you need suggestions for anything.....guess I need to find this park

lunyou

Okay I just found it, I think, closer to Potosi isn't it? If so I guess the Rolla thing is kind of pointless ;)

lunyou

Well, the first of the month is here again - so I guess this thread is timely again!

Looks like this Thursday at 7:30pm if we are still on for Syberg's. See you all there.

I'll be there!

If anyone wants to go to Stella Blues after the meeting and watch a string band let me know!

Thanks,

Collier

:D

HERE IS SOME PICS OF MY 4RUNNER SO FAR... I HAVE TO FINISH THE DIFF AND BUILD THE DRIVE SHAFT BUT ITS COMING ALONG, AND RIDES/DRIVES GREAT....OOPS CAPSlock too lazy to fix.

BB001.jpg

and yes I will be there tommorow

number 7, have you seen the video of the stock FJC going through the rubicon? Flat Nasty has some trails to stay away from.....but when I went with MoJ, ExtremeToy, and wfd175 we went along a few trails that probably could have been made in 2wd.

Anyway, where exactly is red bluff park? I am in Rolla if you need suggestions for anything.....guess I need to find this park

lunyou

Redbluff state park is off HWY V - outside of Davisville (pop 137) - about 20 mi south of Steelville down 19. Closer to Rolla than ST. Charles

OK - so I'm a moron - shocks were 9" Deutchtechs. Spent about 30 min on the phone with Jim @ Downey Off Road (Jim is chief suspension designer builder as well as founder & owner of Downey) - he thinks cause is L/R swing (2-3" @ diff) from full compression to full extension - most folks use a retention strap that keeps the axel in check - withoug that the solution is thought to he a longer - 10 1/2" Bilstien shock - guess we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom