SOLD Monroe, WA. 2003 Dodge Ram 2500, Cummins, 6-speed Regular Cab 2wd SLT Sport (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is my 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT with the sport package. I have owned this truck since 2005 when I bought it from the original owner. It has never left me stranded, would be the perfect truck to tow your travel trailer, race trailer or boat. Plenty of power, great road trip truck

5.9l HO Cummins turbo diesel engine, 6-speed manual (NV5600), 260k miles, Regular cab, 2 wheel drive, 6 disc in-dash cd player, Infinity sound system, fog lights, power windows, power door locks, AC, cruise control, tilt wheel, power drivers seat, tow package and trailer brake controller. Tons of leg room, I am 6 foot and normally I need to have the seat all the way back but this truck I need to have it up about 4 inches.
Recent maintenance in the last 10k miles: New upper and lower front control arms, sway bar end links and bushings, front and rear brakes(rotors, calipers, pads and stainless brake lines. New drivers set foam and lower upholstery (there was a small hole in the original one and the foam was worn out)
20x9 Grid Off-road GD2 wheels and Nitto 420S tires 305/50-R20 about 15k miles
Glacier Diesel Performance 2-micron fuel filter kit in addition to the factory fuel filter.
FASS 95gph fuel lift pump
Autometer gauges on pillar (boost, exhaust gas temp and fuel pressure)
Lund roll-up tonneau cover, drop in dodge bedliner and rubber bed mat.
The original set of 17inch factory wheels that are powder coated will be included in the sale.

Price is $11,000 obo
Craigslist link
00S0S_fBl7uvYaEjh_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Updated Price and Craigslist link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom