Modified sticker thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
See my sticky first, then discuss further

Feel free to talk here about your questions regarding modified stickers. I have been going through heck with one particular State Trooper and to my discovery he was dead wrong. Toyx4fun has also been helping with this. I hope this thread will help somebody in the future and I will update and legislative law changes, cause this does directly affect us all.

:cheers:

Last edited:
nice job putting it together, and out for all to read. i am sure this will help us all out.also it would be nice if members can post locations of modified inspection stations in there area. they are far and few between.

Actually that was my next plan. I cant remember where I found them last night but I did run across a list.
nice job putting it together, and out for all to read. i am sure this will help us all out.also it would be nice if members can post locations of modified inspection stations in there area. they are far and few between.

i was just searching i could not find any. i would call you but the wife is working from home so i can not tie up the phone. any how ithink the name of the place that inspected mine is tricounty automotive they are located in middleway on rt51 and leetown road. i had no issues, but my truck is not lifted that much, but i do have home made bumpers.

Thats okay..I have to run anyway:beer:
i was just searching i could not find any. i would call you but the wife is working from home so i can not tie up the phone. any how ithink the name of the place that inspected mine is tricounty automotive they are located in middleway on rt51 and leetown road. i had no issues, but my truck is not lifted that much, but i do have home made bumpers.

I have not forgot about making a list of inspection stations. On line classes and in class work is keeping me hopping. I know the list I will provide willl not be current being the State Police pull their abilty to do the inspection from station to station.

Anyone have a phone number for this place? I just got my blinkers working and I wanna try to get this sticker before something else goes wrong:)

I'm not sure it will pass though, I have Holes around the base of my roll cage where it goes through the floor about an inch and a half diameter that I need to seal up. Also my driver quarter pannel was rusted off so I cut a straight line with tin snips.(its kinda sharp.

How closely did they look over your trucks???

oh s***...which reminds me. I need to send yo that club info.

They (down here) looked over my truck like there was no tommorrow but I found a new place to get mine inspected this month:)

Anyone have a phone number for this place? I just got my blinkers working and I wanna try to get this sticker before something else goes wrong:)

I'm not sure it will pass though, I have Holes around the base of my roll cage where it goes through the floor about an inch and a half diameter that I need to seal up. Also my driver quarter pannel was rusted off so I cut a straight line with tin snips.(its kinda sharp.

How closely did they look over your trucks???

he laughed at mine probably because the collapsed rear springs lights brakes and seal those holes. oh sorry but it passed you will have to have registration and proof of insurance, no phone # next time i am out that way i will get a business card

Harding's Service Center
4995 Middleway Pike
Kearneysville, WV 25430

304-725-1813

I rode up there today, they do inspections by appointment only. The woman looked through the window at my truck and told me I would need fender flares or smaller tires to pass anyway. How did you guys solve the fender flare problem?

How big of flares you need?
Harding's Service Center
4995 Middleway Pike
Kearneysville, WV 25430

304-725-1813

I rode up there today, they do inspections by appointment only. The woman looked through the window at my truck and told me I would need fender flares or smaller tires to pass anyway. How did you guys solve the fender flare problem?

hey most guys get bushwacker flares, how far are your tires sticking out. for a cheaper fix to get it inspected you could use the black plastic landscape edging. and that come from crazy.

They have thoe kits you can cut out yourself also........much cheaper than my bushwackers
hey most guys get bushwacker flares, how far are your tires sticking out. for a cheaper fix to get it inspected you could use the black plastic landscape edging. and that come from crazy.

How big of flares you need?

looks like 2 1/4 up front and 1 1/4 in back. I'm going to order some of the cut em yourself flareshttp://www.jcwhitney.com/Rubber_Fender_Extensions?ID=12;0;0;0;100001;ProductName;0;0;0;N;2008750;0;0#prodDetailTabPanel

they might be kinda ugly, but I guess I need them to pass.

yea bushwackers are crazy exspensive........those are the ones I was talking about
looks like 2 1/4 up front and 1 1/4 in back. I'm going to order some of the cut em yourself flareshttp://www.jcwhitney.com/Rubber_Fender_Extensions?ID=12;0;0;0;100001;ProductName;0;0;0;N;2008750;0;0#prodDetailTabPanel

When you get the kit if you do start a thread and post pictures in the clubhouseif you would:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom