MOAB 2020 Discussion & BS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know I saw this on the Facebook group but I wanted to get this churning over here. Little early? Maybe not... I'm going to be joining you guys so I'd like to start hashing details out sooner rather than later. Easier on work and family this way.

Items to discuss

When:

Duration:

Camping/Lodging - Locations:

Sites to see:

Obstacles to run:

If you guys talk about any of this in the meetings please relay it here and Josh, feel free to edit my post to add the details as they start to unfold.

Look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!!

474119971_20_rs.jpg

KOH of 2020 will be a good feeler for when I will be available. What time of the year was everyone thinking?

Last i heard, some folks were interested in spring. There's another group of 5 of us going the last week in september.

I would be more interested in the September dates. Spring is typically difficult for me to get away.

March 7-15th. A day and a half will be reserved on each end of the trip for drive time on my end...we might get ballsy and drive it non stop in shifts and do the whole 24 hours in one lick....

3 rigs confirmed coming from the 'Sip. I've been looking at booking a condo or town house there in the city, but I've been waiting to hear from a few others before doing so.

I have a spreadsheet with a few of the most notable trails and what trails that are "near" them as to do as much wheeling as possible while we're there...

March 7-15th. A day and a half will be reserved on each end of the trip for drive time on my end...we might get ballsy and drive it non stop in shifts and do the whole 24 hours in one lick....

3 rigs confirmed coming from the 'Sip. I've been looking at booking a condo or town house there in the city, but I've been waiting to hear from a few others before doing so.

I have a spreadsheet with a few of the most notable trails and what trails that are "near" them as to do as much wheeling as possible while we're there...

Confirm me

Due to recent health issues I will no longer be able to commit to the Moab trip. I hope to catch it in 2021 or ASAP.

Is this September trip still on? Me a few buddies were considering October dates for a Utah trip, and not sure September will work for me. I've got the '80 long distance freeway ready (hopefully..it only took 3 years!) and if Sept doesn't work, I'll be looking for trail recommendations from some of the pros here. We've done Colorado for the past several years, and I hadn't been to Utah since late 90's. We all have dogs so White Rim is off the table, unfortunately, but if there are any other 2-3 day routes, I'd like to look into those. We'll probably do 10-12 days round trip.

Any interest from anyone for an October trip? Just penciling for now...a lot will be riding on travel and park restrictions, depending on what Covid decides to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom