Moab 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just finished a quick Moab outing, thanks to a work trip to Gateway, CO. (Great auto museum there if you ever get a chance.). Had to fly, then rent a jeep due to time constraints, but still made it through Hell's Revenge without any issues!

Photo is of driver's option Tip Over challenge.

image-2858269510.jpg

Got us thinking of the next Moab trip. Date will be around Memorial Day 2014 if anyone is interested. We know a few jeepers going at that time also.

image-2858269510.jpg

That's cool. I just got back from CO, but basically took bunny slopes as the floods up by Boulder and Estes really wiped the roads out..I'll see if I can post pics...

Moab date is headed towards travel out 5/25-26. Probably will sightsee in Colorado on the way out. Travel back 5/31-6/1.

Family trip. Anyone is welcome to join us for some trail rides that week. Crowds subside after that holiday Monday. I know a few other jeepers going that week.

We'll for sure do Hell's Revenge, Fins and Things, and Poison Spider. All are doable for a first timer with a decent rig, provided you go with someone that's been before. Im not about body damage so we stay away from those types of trails. A rear locker is very helpful in Moab.

We also usually rent a 4-seater atv one day and do Onion Creek. Kids like that because of all of the water crossings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom