MJager24 2007 FJ For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

good luck w/ the new job/position; it sure is a sweet fj. you might want to put it in the for sale section though to get more views from the mud community; but then youd have to list a price.

#1 mjager24 vbmenu_register("postmenu_2236035", true);
IH8MUD Rookie

MJager24 2007 FJ For Sale
To All,
Im sure many of you have seen my 2007 FJ. I love it to death but recent working situation will force me to sale. I will need to get a car and will have to drive 4000 miles a month plus. I have invested serious cash into to this project. I am not looking to get it all back just a fair price for all that has been done. Car works perfectly. It has some minor paint nicks and some pinstripes that will be buffed to perfection before it will be transfered to its new owner. The exo cage will be completely finished and is being done right now. The roof section will be made to carry cargo/gerry cans/highlift jack mounts and be powdercoated. The rear tire carrier will have the quick release pins finshed. The car will just make more sense but I will be purchasing an 80 to work on so dont give up on me just yet. I will be updating with pictures as the exo is finished over the next 9 days. If you are interested please PM me for price and delivery options. I will List here first. Once the cage is finished I will put the vehicle on ebay,auto trader, and craigslist. If you are looking for a first rate already finished FJ this is your chance. If you would like to see pics please PM me. Remember that the cage is not finshed yet. This car has been driven but never abused. I treat my vehicles like family.

Parts List: Price 39,000 Contact me at 480-560-7424 email mjager@berchtoldusa.com
2007 Voodoo Blue FJ Cruiser with all the options Extended Platinum Warranty ATRAC/Factory Locker/ I think the only thing I didnt get was the rear sub woofer. 13k Miles $33,760 out the door.
AllPro Walker Evans Lift kit$2099
AllPro Front Bumper $799
AllPro Large Light Bar Hoop $129 Included in the sale but FST Made Custom Rhino front to Protect the Vehicle.
AllPro Rear Bumper $749
AllPro IFS Skid $269
AllPro Trans Skid $99
AllPro Lower Trailing Links Skids $89
AllPro Lower Shock Skids $59
Inchworm Elocker Skid $99
AllPro Rear RockStopper Diff Protection $69
FST Fabrication Front Body Mount Reduction
FST Fabrication Rear Bumpstop Extension
FST Fabrication Drop Down Rear Tire Carrier
FST Fabrication Front Roof Light Bar Carries 4 KC OffRoad Lights
FST Fabrication Front Bumper Light Mounts Carries 2 KC OffRoad Lights
FST Fabrication Full Exo Cage Comes off in three pieces with roof top cargo/gerrycan holders/high Lift Jack carrier.
FST Fabrication Powder Coat
FST Fabrication for entire project for materials/design/Fabrication $5200
2 Gerry Cans 20 days old $72
Warn 9.5xp used once $1095
High Lift Jack $55
6 KC OffroadLights $330
CB radio with antenna $100
K&N Filter $50
5 Black Pro Comp Wheels 17x9 $700 Had a little rash but refinished so no scratches showing. Look New
1 Black RockKrawler 17x9 Steely $79 New Never used included in sale
5 BFG Mud Terrains 35x12.50 95% Tread Left No Patches $1150
Car Comes ready to go out of the box. All work done over the last 4 months. Over $47,000 paid in the last 6 months.

Last edited:
#1 mjager24 vbmenu_register("postmenu_2236035", true);
IH8MUD Rookie

MJager24 2007 FJ For Sale
To All,
Im sure many of you have seen my 2007 FJ. I love it to death but recent working situation will force me to sale. I will need to get a car and will have to drive 4000 miles a month plus. I have invested serious cash into to this project. I am not looking to get it all back just a fair price for all that has been done. Car works perfectly. The exo cage will be completely finished and is being done right now. The roof section will be made to carry cargo/gerry cans/highlift jack mounts and be powdercoated. The rear tire carrier will have the quick release pins finshed. The car will just make more sense but I will be purchasing an 80 to work on so dont give up on me just yet. I will be updating with pictures as the exo is finished over the next 9 days. If you are interested please PM me for price and delivery options. I will List here first. Once the cage is finished I will put the vehicle on ebay,auto trader, and craigslist. If you are looking for a first rate already finished FJ this is your chance. If you would like to see pics please PM me. Remember that the cage is not finshed yet. This car has been driven but never abused. I treat my vehicles like family.

Parts List:
2007 Voodoo Blue FJ Cruiser with all the options Extended Platinum Warranty ATRAC/Factory Locker/ I think the only thing I didnt get was the rear sub woofer. 13k Miles $33,760 out the door.
AllPro Walker Evans Lift kit$2099
AllPro Front Bumper $799
AllPro Large Light Bar Hoop $129 Included in the sale but FST Made Custom Rhino front to Protect the Vehicle.
AllPro Rear Bumper $749
AllPro IFS Skid $269
AllPro Trans Skid $99
AllPro Lower Trailing Links Skids $89
AllPro Lower Shock Skids $59
Inchworm Elocker Skid $99
AllPro Rear RockStopper Diff Protection $69
FST Fabrication Front Body Mount Reduction
FST Fabrication Rear Bumpstop Extension
FST Fabrication Drop Down Rear Tire Carrier
FST Fabrication Front Roof Light Bar Carries 4 KC OffRoad Lights
FST Fabrication Front Bumper Light Mounts Carries 2 KC OffRoad Lights
FST Fabrication Full Exo Cage Comes off in three pieces with roof top cargo/gerrycan holders/high Lift Jack carrier.
FST Fabrication Powder Coat
FST Fabrication for entire project for materials/design/Fabrication $5200
2 Gerry Cans 20 days old $72
Warn 9.5xp used once $1095
High Lift Jack $55
6 KC OffroadLights $330
CB radio with antenna $100
K&N Filter $50
5 Black Pro Comp Wheels 17x9 $700
1 Black RockKrawler 17x9 Steely $79 New Never used included in sale
5 BFG Mud Terrains 35x12.50 95% Tread Left No Patches $1150
Car Comes ready to go out of the box. All work done over the last 4 months. Over $47,000 paid in the last 6 months.

Last edited:
Thanks

It kills me to do it. But sometimes you have to give up the things you love for the right opportunity that could buy you 10 FJ Cruisers in the future. I have posted it in all forsale sections of IH8mud. Matt:crybaby:

good luck w/ the new job/position; it sure is a sweet fj. you might want to put it in the for sale section though to get more views from the mud community; but then youd have to list a price.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that man I hope you can get top dollar for it, that is one of the badest rigs around ,if I had money I would jump right on that:( I didn't even get to wheel w/ yah damn!! Good luck w/ everything I hope you may still keep in touch. To the future I wish you the best!!

Thanks

I need to get at least $35,000 for it. That will save the new owner 12000 in upgrades andcustom work. It is still in mint conditon. I have reciepts for everything. I could sell it now with the exo unfinished but I trully love this vehicle and want to see it all the way through. If anyone is curious about the custom work google fst fabrication in phoenix to see wht kind of work they do. torrey and jeff and pepper do some bad work. Thanks for the support. When I get my 80 it will be to built in the same way.
Matt

I'm sorry to hear that man I hope you can get top dollar for it, that is one of the badest rigs around ,if I had money I would jump right on that:( I didn't even get to wheel w/ yah damn!! Good luck w/ everything I hope you may still keep in touch. To the future I wish you the best!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom