For Sale Mitsubishi 4d34-1at3 160K plus a spare complete parts engine, whole harness & more (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys. I have a mitsubishi 4d34-1at3 for sale 160K miles. Good running condition. Included with this engine is the ecm, a whole wiring harness from the mitsubishi fuso, speedometer cluster/panel, and another 4d34-1at3 parts engine (of unknown condition except that I know that it isn't locked up, was stored in a garage out of the weather since it was pulled a few years ago, and has a good condition turbo.

Both engines are complete with parts like starters, alternators, ac, power steering...there not missing anything, def the good engine as I'm the one who pulled this from the fuso it was in. Have two different engine plates, one cast iron, other the 1/2" plate steel version. one was to a manual bellhousing, the other a, auto trans. The sale includes automatic flywheel, but I also am selling a complete manual trans setup with EVERYTHING needed to convert your fuso to manual trans if interested.

could probably include a aw450-43le from a isuzu truck with the tcu for another 450.

Price is for both engines and parts $3000 plus shipping. I'm in greensburg Pa. The engine runs good, and we can test start it if your local. Really don't want to sell these engines, as I wanted to build another 80 series with the aw450 trans but need money for my current isuzu 4bd1t swap so I can get that done.

message me if your serious and ill send some photos over. t_hall76@hotmail.com The engines look good. I'll update the thread when they sell.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom