For Sale Mississippi, 2013 LX 570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
2013 Lexus LX570 130k miles

Moving soon and the new house doesn't have room for multiple vehicles and I have a work truck too. I wasn't anticipating the move so soon. 4-5 months ago, purchased this 2013 LX 570 from a local dealership with bald tires and a cracked windshield. Older gentleman owned and bought as a demo. I put new tires (Toyo Open Country AT), rotated the newest of the old tires (2018) underneath for a spare, new windshield, new weathertech floorliners, new OEM updated radiator and serpentine belt. AHC flush with genuine toyota fluid, and greased the drivelines. Body is in great shape with 2 very minor ding on the rear passenger door and some paint missing at the filler cap. Interior shows normal wear on the drivers door handle and there are 2 minor cuts in the front seats. 1/2" cuts, one on each seat. The carpet has some stains but is hardly noticeable with the weathertech liners (which is why I bought them). I really hate to get rid of it but decided to sell this and my Double Cab Tundra to purchase a crew max Tundra to fill the needs both vehicles provided. I love these Toyota products and this 5.7!! I can provide more pictures. Just don't have them on my phone at the moment and the truck is at home.

Price is $30,000

IMG_1576.jpeg

IMG_2001.jpeg

IMG_2002.jpeg

IMG_2003.jpeg

IMG_2004.jpeg

Last edited:
JTJHY7AX9D410089

I think you are missing a digit at the end? Need 17 digits and that only has 16. Nice looking truck.

Just shy of 131 I think. I don’t drive it everyday, I have a work truck that I use primarily.

No sir, the radiator was the only issue. I also replaced the serpentine belt at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom