Misplaced West Coaster in RI (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hey what are your hours like and where do you park? I park on the south side of Sims Hall.
Jason

Hey Jason,

I park over by the gym on the memorial hall side of the parking lot by the construction site usually. We're starting SUW week so hours are changing, but I normally come in between 0530 and 0630 depending on what I do for PT. I leave between 1600 and 1700.

We're at obriens right now licking out wounds from the AMD exam. I'll pm you my number and you can give me a call anytime.

Jon

rapovt said:
just read your build Jon. Very nice rig!! Look forward to seeing it. Georg is an awesome guy. I have an 87 FJ60 that I am starting a build on.

Thanks for the compliments! I really want to get up to VT while I'm here, as well. Are there any good wheeling spots where you are?

Thanks for the compliments! I really want to get up to VT while I'm here, as well. Are there any good wheeling spots where you are?

yup, pm me

Well, I just found out that my roommate is leaving 3 months early, and I'll need to move. Does anyone know of a place I can rent on the cheap? I need a room to s***/shower/shave and a place to park/wrench. I have few belongings here and keep to myself unless you like to drink beer/grill stuff/wrench, and I'll be glad to contribute to those activities. Thanks for any help/leads.

No leads but I'll be in the garage on Saturday working on the 40 if you feel like headding up to the northern part of the state. I'll spring for pizza and beer. Or I could stop by the meat market and pick up some red meat and wings

Last edited:
Cool, thanks for the invite. I'm trying to go on that MA run this weekend, but if it falls through, I'll definitely let you know. 40 wrenching sounds fun, and I've for some things I could do on the 60, as well.

Any time. I've been working a lot on it during the weekend and on Wednesday night so if you are ever bored just shoot me a PM.

Damn, Jason, from the looks of the wrenching thread, you got busy today! I'm planning to make that run tomorrow. Let me know and I may be able to swing up and help on Sunday if you're working.

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer Jon. I have a family gathering on Sunday. If you are on 95 at the border of RI and MA coming back from the run today. Swing by and grab a beer.

I received your pm, J...I'll give you a call when I start heading away from here. We're having a blast!

I'm the reverse: a displaced Ma$$hole on the West Coast. There are a lot of good people in the area that will fill you in on good places to wheel. I wasn't aware of the new sticker law, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom