Mini-potato launcher fail = grown man throwing a tantrum (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

"This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

Is it just me or reckon there's anybody else on the entire planet that ain't on Facebook? :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

KOWBOY;7214099 Is it just me or reckon there's anybody else on the entire planet that ain't on Facebook? :grinpimp::flamingo:[/QUOTE said:
You and 3 or 4 others are not on there.............
Annie took the vid on her Iphone....
(which I think I'm the only one left not owning one of these)
It's Josh throwing fit when he can't get the tater gun to work. I'll see if I can get her to send it on email then I can post it.....

"This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

Is it just me or reckon there's anybody else on the entire planet that ain't on Facebook? :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

You can add me to that list Mr. President. Don't know what that counts for, but I don't give :censor: anyways!;p

FTR, I don't own an iphone either!:flipoff2:

ya'll crack me up so i wander over here on occassion. count me number 3. somehow it just wouldn't be right to be anywhere else and find the only other 2 worldly folks without iphones and facebook.

I am four
;)

Me too x5

I dont have one either.

I have been a slave the of the Black Berry for about 8 yrs.

...but just found out from new Boss we're getting one of them things.

If it makes you'al feel good. Alma does not have a Facebook, nor a iphone.

down here the Mexicans love the Nextel:hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom