Wanted Miami/Open to Location: 2013 -2015 LC 200 Black (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What’s up everyone, noob to the thread, but I’ve been grinding the internet to find my next LC that I’m never planning on getting rid of. Coming off lease from a 2017 4 Runner Limited and drove a 99 4Runner Highlander for close to 18 years without a lick of trouble. Hyper aware of the competition and scarcity there is in landing my dream car, but I’m trying to find an ultra clean 2013-15 LC in black under 70k mikes if possible. Preferred to keep price under $40k, but open to some variation, but that’s where my head is at currently. Continuing to scour the sites every day, but maybe someone could help point me in a better direction. Always appreciated and thank you for allowing me into your forum.

are you open to an LX, or LC only?
Btw, test drove them both a handful of times at different dealerships, and the Toyota LC was the right move for me. The Lexus was beautiful too, don’t get me wrong, but the LC is the classic. The LX just wreaks of 70 year old man.

congrats! i'm only 40, so i hope my LX doesn't smell like moth balls ;)
Lol..Didn’t mean it like that. Sorry! What I was trying to say is the Lexus feels like a successful executive, who’s got a killer watch, good taste and a solid bank roll. Been driving a 4Runner since 1999 and the Land Cruiser was always an aspirational vehicle - but way outside my price range. My 1999 4Runner was my baby for 18 years and close to 300k+ before I leased my Limited for 3 years. This just felt like an 100% organic graduation.

congrats! i'm only 40, so i hope my LX doesn't smell like moth balls ;)
And BTW, the LX is KILLER, just the insurance and premium gas pushed me in this direction. LX drives like a dream and the stereo is was stronger if that means anything to anyone. 😁

LOL, no hard feelings taken at all! I went from a 100 series cruiser to the LX- they were easier to find in that 40k range than the 200 series cruiser.
Enjoy the new rig!!

LOL, no hard feelings taken at all! I went from a 100 series cruiser to the LX- they were easier to find in that 40k range than the 200 series cruiser.
Enjoy the new rig!!
Thanks so much. The switch from the underpowered V6 to the monster V8 has me pretty much ear to ear. Can’t wait to push her to explore the limitations. Good looking out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom