Memorial Day... Extra run? Local campout? BBQ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
Anyone interested in trying to do something as a club for part (or all) of memorial day weekend? We have El Dorado Canyon on May 22nd, and Black Rock in mid June, but a nice long weekend would be a nice opportunity for a gathering.

Maybe a potluck BBQ at Davis or Washoe park instead of a run? I think the club could handle meats, everyone just bring their favorite sides, deserts, and drinks.

I was thinking about maybe camping near Verdi Peak after crossing Peavine, but a BBQ would be fun too.

We have always had great turn outs for potluck type gatherings. Just a suggestion but the park at Virginia City might be a good venue. We could do run up Jumbo with a meet at the park for those who didn't want to wheel. Memorial day weekend is sketchy for me because it falls on our anniversary, we might be in Timbukthree.

We have two birthdays and the wife works that weekend. It's usually a no-go for us.

Would be interested in a one-day potluck. VC Park would be nice. Curious how you folks would rate the difficulty of Jumbo Grade from the OHV launch spot wheeling 3.4miles towards VC stopping at a mtn crest in view of the antenna / ( microwave relay?) just to the south? Ran that yesterday w/ 33s and a friend w/ a RZR.

Would be interested in a one-day potluck. VC Park would be nice. Curious how you folks would rate the difficulty of Jumbo Grade from the OHV launch spot wheeling 3.4miles towards VC stopping at a mtn crest in view of the antenna / ( microwave relay?) just to the south? Ran that yesterday w/ 33s and a friend w/ a RZR.

Jumbo is a 3 maybe a 4 if it is muddy or snowy. We will post up a schedule if enough of the club decides they wanna do a potluck or club run.

I’ll be chipping brush and cutting down dead trees. Taking a drive sounds so much nicer though. If you guys are ever curious where I am...

ACE454B9-51F5-4566-9541-069C8658BA06.jpeg

0D85265C-6975-4D25-A20D-E8023159A803.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom