Member Locations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
image.jpeg
While our ultimate goal is to have dozens of "orange dots" this map represents our current members.

Last edited:
Recognizing that not all Land Cruiser owners are on 'MUD or Facebook for that matter, it's up to us to spread the word. If you know of folks that might be interested, please let them know.

I also loved coloring in grade school so I added the small green dots to represent multiple members in an area. :)
6C2AFDE4-FB38-4A1E-AF42-3EC204F10438.jpeg

The ever increasing “dots”, both red and green, are a good indication of an ever growing Land Cruiser club. :)

I didn’t make our membership map big enough so you’ll have to use your imagination to see the new “orange dot” in Roswell, GA. 😊

There is never anybody near macon lol. I don't have cruisers tho. I have a mini.

There is never anybody near macon lol. I don't have cruisers tho. I have a mini.
No members near Macon unfortunately. We do have members in the Atlanta and Columbus area. 😊

If you’re a member and don’t see an orange dot where you’re located (probably means the “dot guy” dropped the ball) please let me know. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom