Meeting up in the 'Gump (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

werd

SILVER Star
Threads
If you live in Montgomery or the surrounding area let's meet up, talk trucks, and have a beer (or several). Maybe we can meet up at the Montgomery Marina, Hooter's, or somewhere else.

We can either get together after work or one afternoon on the weekend. Post up and let me know what works best for you and we will get something in the works.

We could go to Down the Street On Zelda rd and park our cruisers beside the deck. Its close enough that we could drink in the parking lot beside our cruisers. Scenery isnt as good as hooters, but clientel is probably better.

Also thought about seeing if we could get the local Toyo dealer Reinhardt involved somehow. Maybe see if they would like to have a cruiser day or something.

We could go to Down the Street On Zelda rd and park our cruisers beside the deck. Its close enough that we could drink in the parking lot beside our cruisers. Scenery isnt as good as hooters, but clientel is probably better.

Also thought about seeing if we could get the local Toyo dealer Reinhardt involved somehow. Maybe see if they would like to have a cruiser day or something.

If you go there, tell Russell I said hi! (He's my older brother)

Werd, if yall set a date and time, make sure you let me know and I might try and drive down. I have some parts to pick up from Godwin down that way, so I could do both. PM me.

I'm down for a meet! let me know when cause I'm more flexible than a gymnast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom