Meeting Location Option (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landcruising

Mud User - Not Abuser
SILVER Star
Threads
Given the uncertainty of our current meeting location, I followed up with Fillipis in Poway. They would be happy to reserve the small banquet room we used to use on the first Tuesday of the month. They only require that we order food.
If there is a group interest in relocating I would be happy to work out future details. Please respond pro or con if you plan to attend our monthly dinner meeting..

Carl

It's about the same distance for me, the only difference being there is no traffic on Del Dios Highway. How is traffic on the 56 usually at 6? Silly question in San Diego, I know. Just wondering for anyone who heads off 5 toward the 15 at that hour what to expect time wise.

I work in Poway and live in RB so it's easy for me to get to either. How does the beer selection compare to Mikes?

Frank

i know i am not currently a member, but i do plan to join, that being said, escondido is waay better for me.

Just an update, maybe we could discuss at the next meeting briefly, I know a lot of our active members live further north, but we did lose a few southern members do to the distance. Oh and the beer selection from what I remember was not as good, but I will look into it.

I am fine with moving out of Mike's.

Barney

I wonder if the Barrel Room in RB has space...

Given the uncertainty of our current meeting location, I followed up with Fillipis in Poway. They would be happy to reserve the small banquet room we used to use on the first Tuesday of the month. They only require that we order food.
If there is a group interest in relocating I would be happy to work out future details. Please respond pro or con if you plan to attend our monthly dinner meeting..

Carl
Hi Carl.
Poway is further for me (Oceanside) but that is not a deal breaker.
Rught now I have a committment on Tuesdays that SOMETIMES I can get out of...when I can I will be at the meetings.
Otherwise, I will show up for the Runs.
Anne

Hi All,

It's Scott and Kristina. We've struggled making a meeting thus far, but haven't lost any interest. We are again planning on making the next meeting. As much heads up as possible would be appreciated, but we know how that can go. We have to come up from mid-city, so planning is key for us to get there on time. We most likely will never be able to make the dinner portion. o_O

I'm in when I get back into town. I'm in Encinitas so add another north county guy to the proximity calculation.

Just a FYI- for you guys still looking for a meeting place. Just noticed that the old Elephant Bar in RB ( Right off the 15 at RB drive) will soon be home to a new Phil's BBQ. It is a large facility and may offer the same type of accomodations that the old Roadhouse provided.

Tim

Always a fan of BBQ!

I'm also back in town so will make my first meeting wherever it is!

Well as a follow up we are hanging with Mikes BBQ, as long as they allow us to use the back room. This was discussed at the last meeting. Next meeting is May 5, I believe. Cinco de Mayo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom