Meet Steve (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I feel we need to start typing the entire word “transmission” or be prepared for something entirely different than what we expected.
Been doing that a lot lately.

At one point in time, being able to refer to a transmission as a “tranny” or “trans” was common because it was quicker and people knew what you were talking about.

Now…🙄

Be careful what you ask for…..

I feel we need to start typing the entire word “transmission” or be prepared for something entirely different than what we expected.
princess-bride-you-keep-using-that-word.gif

The Elusive @J Mack
I'm still here buddy checking in when I get a chance just not much time to type words and post pictures.
I'm balls deep in a little Chevy project that I need to have in paint by the end of February so hopefully I'll have more time after that..

🐖👈

So headed back to Houston tomorrow, Steve is done, lots of new goodies to show off when It gets back. Was going to drive it back but my wife knows me , i said it would take a week to get back, her eyebrow goes up, I say what? She says we have a big party on the 23rd for a baby shower for my son and daughter in law, I say soo? She says I'll bet your new shop you are planning, it takes you longer . Im flying tomorrow, going over build with Steve my builder, getting some BBq, then shipping it home. I fly back Friday with my tail between my legs, damn!
Later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom