Meat Slicer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for recommendations on a good slicer. Not the best, as I will only use it 5 or 6 times a year.

Lorenna Bobbitt, but she is probably only good for one slice. OJ might be better.

I had a Chef's Choice (609??) slicer that worked as advertised. I used it for different things including veggies, abalone and various roasted/grilled meats. Sold it a few years ago apart of reducing my "stuff" pile. But it worked great and was affordable ($125 or less).

Thanks Sir Spresso,
The only ones I've seen were in a Cabelas catalog years ago.

I have one of the Cabela’s ones. It works great but I don’t use it much because it’s overkill for just a roast or something like that. Each use requires disassembly and a lot of cleaning. If you bought deli meats or cheese from Costco and made 1 pound packets and froze them it would probably be good, but you have to do volume to make the clean up worth while.

FWIW, the clean up on the Chefs Choice slicer I had was quick and easy. But at the end of the day, it just didn't get used often enough to warrant the space in the kitchen or storage elsewhere it took up.

I bought a 10" model off Fleabay for just under $200. Super happy with it, burned through 30 tri-tips with no overheating which some smaller ones are noted for.
002.JPG

Yuppers....
Now semi retired slicing brisket for jerky 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom