Events/Trails MCR 18 Registration is Open. Rubicon Trail California Sept 14-15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

canadian bum

SILVER Star
Threads
I've already registered for the event. And some of you may be aware of the big 4x4 trip that will be happening this fall. This will be part of that multi-week trip. I will be providing an update on the dates and approximate locations of where to meet up for other sections of the trip later on. However this is specifically for the Marlin Crawler Round-up. It's an awesome event and a good time wheeling. It does require registration so best to get that done sooner or later. For those who want to Cannonball this trip you'll need a couple of days before and after the event to hammer the highway. In the past we have made a pretty big trip out of this and have added other trails and things to do to stretch out the time. We can discuss in here about that. Prior to the event I'll be making my way down and wheeling in Idaho, Oregon and possibly Fordyce. After the event I will be heading down to the Dusy trail and beyond from there.

Most important though is to get registered if you want to come on the Rubicon. Feel free to ask questions, a few of us here have been to this event multiple times. This requires a decently set up vehicle so ask if you are unsure and I can let you know how much of a problem or if you will have no issues at all on the trail.

MCR 18 Registration Link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom