May Monthly Meeting Tuesday (May 18) at 7 PM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LC4LIFE

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hi Everyone,

It's finally looking like we may be able to pull off a meeting. Keep this night marked on your calendar and throw your ideas out for a meeting place. Right now, I am checking a few places myself, and I am hoping we can find an outdoor area or something to make it a bit more social. If you have a hook up or and idea of where we can meet and look at rigs speak up too.

I look forward to seeing some trucks and catching up.

Thanks everyone,

David

A few years ago we did some summer meetings at one of the picnic pavilions @ Bear Creek park.

i've put it on my calendar. I think you've held some activities at Lost Friends Brewery; they have pretty open spaces, a big parking lot, and garage door size openings if the weather cooperates.

I will open up our fireplace store for the meetings if we want. We have a grill hooked up to cook on and a bathroom available. Even have a Bluetooth fire pit that “dances” to the music! 25-30 parking spaces all together. 1722 Paonoa St. 80915. Just east of Palmer park and Powers. Let me know what you guys think.

I will open up our fireplace store for the meetings if we want. We have a grill hooked up to cook on and a bathroom available. Even have a Bluetooth fire pit that “dances” to the music! 25-30 parking spaces all together. 1722 Paonoa St. 80915. Just east of Palmer park and Powers. Let me know what you guys think.
Masks optional 😉

I think this is a fantastic idea until I get word from the Toyota dealership about their room. Weather looks iffy for Tuesday so meeting outside is probably unwise too.

Lets plan on this. 7pm.

I will send out a reminder both Monday and Tuesday as well.

Thanks Ryan!

Sounds good. Just realized that I misspelled the address.

Fireplace Warehouse
1722 Paonia St. Colorado Springs 80915

It's official! We have a meeting this month. Tomorrow night 5/18/21 7pm.

Fireplace Warehouse
1722 Paonia St. Colorado Springs 80915

Hopefully to see you there!

David

It was a pleasure meeting everyone at the meeting last night. Thank you Ryan for opening your store for us. Look forward to the next meeting.

Joe

I too, shamefully admit to my absence. For it was in scholarly distraction that I lost track of time the day of.
With hat in hand I humbly seek mercy upon my promise to do better.
Plus the fees are adding up. You'll get all my 'Smitty' money by the time I meet someone to give my dues to. lol

edit: which actually, David...my bad. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom