May Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There was some discussion at the last meeting about the lack of parking available at Big'Z . I think we should maybe move it a little more "in town" off of 410 near san pedro or so.
What say you guys.

Chesters hamburgers off broadway 410 has plenty of parking.

I love chesters burgers as well as beer selection. The parking in that location is a bit shy tho. imho. the one on 281 near thousand oaks has plenty tho

That would work too

Ill show up wherever it may be. Im guessing this will fall on May 6th? If so Im off and will be there.

How about trying Big Lou's (east side on WWWHITE). Great pizza and beer there.
Getting there is a lot easier than Big'z
Parking is okay too... though it is all in the back of the building.

My suggestion is for Taco Cabana at Vance Jackson/410. Its got a huge parking lot for Academy rigt next door so plenty of parking.

How about La Tuna?

How about La Tuna just south of Downtown and King William near Bluestar? Good beer selection. Fire pit. Ample parking. Outdoor eatin' and drinkin'.

It definitely doesn't suck... Also kid friendly. There's also a place for music right next door called The Pedicab if anyone is planning on sticking around. There's a place in King William called The Friendly Spot which is cool and very kid friendly but the parking situation is effed up. Maybe someone can call them to block out a number of spaces in front. There's also a new place in King William in the old Pig Stand location with LOTS of parking and burgers/brews. Our group is just the kind of thing they are looking to attract. Down the street from the German Beer Hall.

I'm game to try it if the fiesta nonsense will be over.

How about La Tuna just south of Downtown and King William near Bluestar? Good beer selection. Fire pit. Ample parking. Outdoor eatin' and drinkin'.

Nice...im game:cheers:

The meet is in two weeks - Thursday 05/06, right?
I'm adding a reminder to my calendar.
How many folks usually show up? Any other 60's?
I might be bringing a racing buddy who also has an 80.

- Skip

la tuna - daytime
la tuna.jpg

I'll bring some forties and Dr.Dre!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom