Events/Trails May Club run - May 15th and 16th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
May 15th and 16th. Overnight trip.

Pierce Creek is the destination.

Meet at the Foresthill RD exit Raleys at 9am. There is an Arco for last minute fueling.

Raleys address
13384 Lincoln Way
Auburn, CA 95603

There is a good chance I will be going up to get us the spot Friday, and will meet everyone at the staging area at Indian Springs in the morning if I do end up doing that. We'll see, I'm still recovering from shingles and not feeling great, so I might bail on going up Friday. I'll make a decision tonight and let everyone know.

If I DO go up Friday, I'll meet everyone coming up from Auburn at the Indian Springs staging area:

There is a good chance I will be going up to get us the spot Friday, and will meet everyone at the staging area at Indian Springs in the morning if I do end up doing that. We'll see, I'm still recovering from shingles and not feeling great, so I might bail on going up Friday. I'll make a decision tonight and let everyone know.

If I DO go up Friday, I'll meet everyone coming up from Auburn at the Indian Springs staging area:
Let me know if you end up going up on Friday - it’s looking like I’ll need to be back on Saturday afternoon, but still want to camp and meet the group, and can make Friday work.

I decided I'm just not feeling up to going up tonight, I'll meet up with everyone Saturday morning in Auburn as planned. See you guys tomorrow.

Just made it to the staging area. Showing that the road is closed for the season. Not sure if it’s worth it to keep going.

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom