Mastercraft Courser MXT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In this thread I want to talk about this new tire i discovered today called the Mastercraft Courser MXT. I want to hear anything any one else has heard or experienced with this tire. i want to get the 35/12.5/16 MXT's but im not sure if they make them can some one help? Any and all imput is greatly appreciated.

Boss has them on his jeep. He's running 35's on 18" wheels, had them for about 3 months. They seem to be OK, claim to be Cooper off brands.

He's a mall crawler so it hasn't been off-road.

I'll get pics later today

Mastercraft tires are produced in the Cooper Tire manufacturing facility in Texarkana, AR. Same quality control and process, same equipment. My best friend is lead Quality Engineer there, believe me when I say their quality control is top notch.

Brian

I have them on my 80 series on 35x12.50x15's, put 7k miles on them so far and love them. There decent in road noise for a mud terrain and on the trail they do better than any mud terrain I've had so far, great traction. And so far the miles I've put on them I've only just worn the nipples off the tread, my opinion I'd buy another set when these wear out
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1429234951.343549.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom